Wednesday, July 21, 2010

-ar Verbs

Presente de indicativo:

  • -o (i.e. hablo =I speak, I do speak, I am speaking)
  • -as (i.e. hablas =you speak, you do speak, you are speaking)
  • -a (i.e habla =you speak; he, she, it speaks, etc.)
  • -amos (i.e. hablamos =we speak, etc.)
  • -an (i.e. hablan =y'all speak, they speak, etc.)

Participios pasados:

  • -ado (i.e. hablado =spoken)

Infinitivos:

  • enseñar =to teach (de FSC6)
  • estudiar =to learn (6)
  • hablar =to speak (8)
  • borrar =to erase (8)
  • explicar =to explain (8)
  • pasar =to pass, to go, to happen (8)
  • señalar =to point out, to call attention to (8)
  • subrayar =to underline (8)
  • hallar =to find (9)
  • tocar =to play, to touch (9)
  • tomar =to take (9)
  • trabajar =to work (9)
  • cerrar (ie) =to close, to shut (11)
  • contar (ue) =to count (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers